Yumme is a social media platform in the form of a mobile app where the user can search for any restaurant around the world to save and share with friends and followers. The user will be able to add pictures and notes on each restaurant they add to remember any aspect from that specific place. One of the main features is a map where you can see your restaurants denoted with orange colored pins and your friends’ restaurants denoted with guava colored pins.
It is the perfect app for creating your worldwide restaurant list! The best app for foodies to keep an organized list of the restaurants they dine at. Essential app for foodie travelers to keep track of the restaurants they want to visit in each city.
• Map: see all the restaurants you have added denoted with orange pins. See the restaurants your
friends have added denoted with guava pins. This is a great tool for looking for nearby restaurants.
• Search: search for any restaurant worldwide to add on your profile.
• Feed: this is a feed with all the photos you and your friends have posted. ‘Yum’ them if you like them.
• Activity: See what your friends have been up to, what restaurants they’ve added, which photos they’ve yummed and what users they have started following. Also, see if you have any friend requests and your activity on the app.
• Profile: see all the restaurants the user has added to their profile either in list or map form. See all the pictures and notes they have posted as well.
• Add Restaurants: search and save any restaurant worldwide and add it to your profile. You can also
add photos and notes to remember specific details from that restaurant.
• Map: view map with your friends’ and your ‘added’ restaurants on it. Yumme will automatically take you to your current location (if you have given it permission) and show restaurants nearby added by you or users you follow. Your restaurants are denoted with orange pins and your friends’ restaurants with guava pins.
• Add Friends: add other users to see the restaurants they’ve added and where they like to eat at.
• Restaurant Pages: view useful information from each location, such as: address, directions, phone number, website, how expensive it is, how many ‘yummers’ have added that restaurant, photos and notes.
Definitely! The Yumme Team is always thinking of ways to make the app better and make foodies’ everyday life easier.
Go to your profile and click on the circle in the top left corner.
Go to the ‘Search’ tab, tap the search bar, switch to ‘Users’ and type in the name of the user you are looking for on the search bar.
Find the user you want to unfollow either on the ‘Search’ tab or on your Following list on the ‘Profile’ tab and click on the box that says “Following”, this will unfollow the user.
Go to the ‘Search’ tab and type in the name and city of the restaurant you are looking for. When you find it, tap on it and click on the box that says “Add”, this will add the restaurant to your profile.
Go to the restaurant’s page you want to eliminate and click on “Added”, this will eliminate the restaurant from your profile.
Go to the restaurant’s page of which you would like to add the photo and click on the round orange button located at the bottom right corner and choose the photo you would like to add. You can also add a comment on the photo you are posting. This will appear on the feed.
Go to the restaurant’s page of which you would like to add the note and click on the round orange button located at the bottom right corner. Type in any note and click ‘Done’.
Either double tap on the photo you want to ‘yum’ or click on the face with tongue emoji on the bottom left corner that appears below the photo.
Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner and there you can choose between having your account private or not by turning the slider button on or off.
Go to the ‘Activity’ tab and click on ‘Me’. If you have any pending friend requests, they will appear at the top.
Please contact us and let us know. We will do everything to add the restaurant you are looking for on Yumme. Contact email: email@example.com.
Orange pins represent the restaurant that you have added to your profile and the guava pins represent the restaurants that your friends (you follow) have added to their list (that you have not added).
Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner and click on ‘Change Password’.
Nothing to worry about! On the ‘Sign In’ page click on ‘Forgot?’ right next to the password field and follow the instructions.
Yes! Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner and click on ‘Facebook Friends’, then click ‘Connect to Facebook’ and follow the steps.
Yes! Once you have connected your Facebook account to your Yumme account, your Facebook friends that are also Yumme users will appear as a list. Follow the ones you’d like.
Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner and click on ‘Notifications’. Turn on/off the notifications you’d like.
Yes, but not under the same email. For each user you have to create a new profile with a unique email.
Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner and click on ‘Report a Problem’.
Of course, we are here for you! You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the ‘Profile’ tab, click on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner, scroll to the bottom and click on ‘Sign Out’.